Subject: [DKIM katki]Letter after the meeting of the Health, Welfare and Family Committee of the Baltic Assembly
From: Rovena Berga-Minkeviča <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2025 16:03:30 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

HOIATUS! See e-kiri võib olla liba-, õngitsus- või pahaloomuline, kuna on
saadetud asutusest, kus meiliserver on vigaselt seadistatud.
Rohkem infot: KKK | teenusveeb <https://teenused.rit.ee/et/kkk>  -> E-post
ja kalender.

Dear Madam/Sir,

On behalf of the Baltic Assembly, I am sending the letter from the Health,
Welfare and Family Committee of the Baltic Assembly with the conclusions
and questions regarding joint medical procurements in the Baltic States
that have been made after the meeting of the Committee that was held on
27-28 March 2025 in Tallinn, Estonia.

We would highly appreciate clear and detailed answers to the
aforementioned questions and other reflections by 23 May 2025.

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,

 BALTIC ASSEMBLY

 ROVENA BERGA-MINKEVIČA

 Acting Secretary General

+371 26121407

 <http://www.baltasam.org/> www.baltasam.org

Citadeles 2-616, Riga, Latvia, LV-1010

 <https://www.instagram.com/balticassembly/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/102912134>
<https://x.com/AssemblyBaltic>  <https://www.facebook.com/BalticAssembly>
<https://www.youtube.com/@BalticAssembly>